Friday, September 12, 2014

From another lens....

Hello All!

I have been thinking about how fast time goes... maybe that's because yesterday was my birthday!

One of the first calls I received was from my oldest daughter, Anne.  She is the mommy of my muse, Max, and now a beautiful little girl, Josie. As we were chatting, and I do pride myself and Anne on the fact that our tech selves (actually we are not that tech...we keep trying) figured out how to video chat while Anne was breastfeeding Josie, Max was trying to sit on her lap, and she was adjusting the computer screen!

I was very impressed that all of that happened simultaneously and that no one was injured in the process... Not Anne, Not Max, Not Josie... of course not me, because I was in front of a computer many thousands of miles away!

As Anne and I talked (and of course Max too)... I thought about all that Mom's juggle.  Whether you are a working Mom like Anne is, she owns her own business, or a stay at home Mom, or a part-time working Mom, like I was, there is a lot women take care of each day!  Men too, for that matter because it seems like more and more families have Dads who stay at home, or juggle both parenting and work as well.

In all of that juggling I have noticed that most parents do a great job of keeping all the balls in the air.   OK, they probably crash down once in a while, but occasional chaos is not all bad.  It keeps us honest, and hopefully laughing!

So kudos to all of you out there doing the parenting of young children thing!  Keep Juggling!

Trust yourself, you'll always figure it out.

Hey like I said, no one got hurt during our video call yesterday!

Until next time,

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment