Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Successful parenting.... Kudos to you M and P!

Hello!

This week I have the fun and wonderful chance to spend time in my favorite place, Islamorada Florida.

Bill and I have a home here, and for that alone I am grateful!  This week we are spending time with some of our best friends and their two boys.  Their boys are grown, yet because they have Autism, they are still living with them.

Each and every time I get the opportunity to spend time with the boys and our friends, I am humbled and awed at their commitment, expertise, love, and shared parenting.  The boys are almost 27 and because of our friends, their lives are filled with opportunity, travel and an abundance of love!

If ever I think parenting is hard, all I have to do is look to them and the example they set..

We, Bill and I and our whole family, are blessed to have them in our lives, and call them our friends!

Kudos M and P!!!!

Until next time,

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment